Sign in with
Your question

Red Ring Xbox 360 A Good Fix Please

Last response: in General UK & Ireland Discussions
20 July 2010 04:11:17

ok my friend has an xbox 360 and i know a good bit of electronics so...

Whats wrong with the 360?

is it the apauling cooling?

is it graphics?

Memory?

CPU?

or is it software programmed to red ring?

other hardware not mentioned?

All of the above?

either that or is it easier just to get an emulator for the guy?
(if there is one)

please help
Related resources
20 July 2010 21:36:16

Your XBox is repairable using the application of a 12-pound lump hammer.
20 July 2010 23:58:59

Wingy must be working...
21 July 2010 03:19:06

would a wrecking ball work?

or 7928.2245735735267458236781kgs of TNT?
21 July 2010 03:34:22

audiovoodoo said:
Google is now part of the English language and less than 0.27 second after typing 'red ring death fix' I get over 770,000 results. The first two of which, as tends to be the way with these things, looking exactly like what you want.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Fix-the-Red-Ring-of-Dea...

Is google really in the english language?

I would have never known if you hadn't told me thank you sooo mutch!

It would be helpful if i COULD USE IT!!!

or any other search enginr for that matter.
21 July 2010 13:14:07

I can provide him with a particularly red ring.....
21 July 2010 15:26:23

A wrecking ball might be a bit overkill...

...but one of my personal mottoes is 'there is no kill like overkill! MUHUAHAHAHAAA!!!!!'

*disappears to the sound of a brass band playing the Imperial March*
21 July 2010 23:52:42

ggbroughton said:
Is google really in the english language?

Yes, made it into websters a couple of years back.

ggbroughton said:
I would have never known if you hadn't told me thank you sooo mutch

We aim to educate

ggbroughton said:
It would be helpful if i COULD USE IT!!!

or any other search enginr for that matter.

So you're posting on a web site but you can't access search engines. Care to elaborate a little?? Do you think it an unreasonable assumption on my part that you should, seeing as you posted on an internet forum?
22 July 2010 15:28:18

Click this link: Popular search engine, easily the most used one to date - to such an extent that the name of said search engine has entered the English language as a verb.

As AV noted, if you can post on an online forum, why are you having such trouble with the concept of a search engine?

It is really easy - you enter the thing you are looking for into the appropriate field, and either click 'Search' or 'I'm Feeling Lucky' and then bang! If you selected 'Search' then you have an entire series of links to numerous websites where you can find help, and if you selected 'I'm Feeling Lucky' it takes you directly to its first result.

It's magical!
22 July 2010 15:49:40

Mugz said:
Click this link: Popular search engine, easily the most used one to date - to such an extent that the name of said search engine has entered the English language as a verb.

As AV noted, if you can post on an online forum, why are you having such trouble with the concept of a search engine?

It is really easy - you enter the thing you are looking for into the appropriate field, and either click 'Search' or 'I'm Feeling Lucky' and then bang! If you selected 'Search' then you have an entire series of links to numerous websites where you can find help, and if you selected 'I'm Feeling Lucky' it takes you directly to its first result.

It's magical!

I kindly refer to this again...

Vokofpolisiekar said:
No no no! Use this easy to use method
22 July 2010 16:49:51

Exactly!
3 November 2011 17:17:23

You do know it's against the rules to advertise your own services on here?

Also, given that the OP struggled with the concept of using a search engine do you seriously think he has the mental ability to work out how to use that new and highly complex e-mail thing?

4 November 2011 09:58:20

You seem to have missed this bit on that very page:

Quote:
Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial solicitations are inappropriate on the Forums.

It makes sense when you consider that this site is paid for by advertising. Why should you get it for free?