Microsoft Strategic Commander Software, lost my disk and I..

please Help?
--
???
4 answers Last reply

    Hi Josh,

    Try following this link. They can get you another disk sent.

    Hardware and Software replacement
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

    Joshua Smith
    OpenGL Test Lab
    Microsoft
    -----

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

    "Josh" <Josh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > please Help?
    > --
    > ???

    I am wanting to know if i could just download it...we cant find the box
    anywhere....so i have no clue if it is still under warenty or not
    --
    ???

    "Josh" wrote:

    > please Help?
    > --
    > ???

    Check here:
    http://www.driverfiles.net/Other/Microsoft/Strategic-Commander/download/page,show,22802,138,3,.html

    Google: Your Internet search "friend"!

    "Josh" <Josh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > please Help?
    > --
    > ???
  4. I have the disk and created an ISO that is zipped using 7zip. I did not copy the entire disk as there were videos and DirectX files as well.

    File Location:
    http://www.files.com/shared/53b9803c4e001/SideWinder_Strategic_Commander.7z.zip

Hardware Microsoft Software Windows XP