shoulders
Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Thoughts on upcoming Tomb Raider?

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
28 February 2013 22:20:27

At first I was kinda 'meh' but having read early previews about it I'm tempted. It sounds like a cross between Uncharted, Batman Arkham City with Resident Evil gore and violence. That sounds like a winning combo to me! What do u think?

Plus I have $90 of Steam credit sitting there and I can't think what else i could get instead? Maybe Far Cry 3?

More about : thoughts upcoming tomb raider

28 February 2013 22:58:14

Aliens: Colonial Marines????

LOL.

I haven't played Far Cry 3, but it has gotten a lot of good reviews. So that seems to be a good option.

In case you are thinking about pre-ordering games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5Uj4XIT1Y
m
0
l
28 February 2013 23:48:01

jaguarskx said:
Aliens: Colonial Marines????

LOL.

I haven't played Far Cry 3, but it has gotten a lot of good reviews. So that seems to be a good option.

In case you are thinking about pre-ordering games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5Uj4XIT1Y


Yeah my hesitation about Far Cry 3 is just that I fancy a break from an FPS..I'm playing Crysis 3 right now and Deux Ex. However the geeza is spot on about pre-ordering games. I'd be taking a huge gamble just to save $5 if Tomb Raider turns out to be cack. I don't think it will be but still if it is I'll still have my cash and then I'll just get Far Cry 3 anyway since I do wanna play it at some point and we know it's supposed to be good.

m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

28 March 2013 12:52:28

It's basically Uncharted 3: Boobs Edition.

Everything that was Tomb Raider about Tomb Raider is gone.

It's an action game that any 8 year old could plow through in 10 hours without needing to stop to think once.
Share
28 March 2013 13:51:58

Chox said:
It's basically Uncharted 3: Boobs Edition.

Everything that was Tomb Raider about Tomb Raider is gone.

It's an action game that any 8 year old could plow through in 10 hours without needing to stop to think once.


Yeah I just finished it. Played it on Hard and it really was quite easy. The Tomb puzzles were stupidly simple too...That said I overall enjoyed it. Fun action adventure with boobs.
m
0
l
28 March 2013 14:00:39

Yeah, i enjoyed it.... but it didn't deserve the Tomb Raider title :p 
m
0
l
28 March 2013 14:18:21

Chox said:
Yeah, i enjoyed it.... but it didn't deserve the Tomb Raider title :p 


How is 'Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light' ? Is that more of a challenge? That came free when I purchased Tomb Raider. Figure I'll check it out at some point.
m
0
l
28 March 2013 14:47:27

I've only played the demo, was kind of a weird isometric game... Not like tomb raider at all.... But its not trying to be

Demo was alright :-)
m
0
l
28 March 2013 15:18:05

Chox said:
I've only played the demo, was kind of a weird isometric game... Not like tomb raider at all.... But its not trying to be

Demo was alright :-)


Gotcha. OK. Well I'm gonna take a break from Lara's boobs now. Gonna try out Sleeping Dogs next then Bioshock 2 before trying out Bioshock Infinite. Happy Days :) 
m
0
l
28 March 2013 15:28:29

Infinite is good :-) Bioshock is still my favourite in the series though.
m
0
l