Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
13 March 2005 13:22:29

Please help.

I am unable to print anything from my laptop to main shared printer.I
have tried all suggestions in Windows troubleshooter but to no avail. I
do not even get an error message.

Leslie Ann

--
insomniakk

More about : unable print shared printer

Anonymous
13 March 2005 21:55:14

See Bruce Sanderson's website at:
www.coribright.com