Unable to print to shared printer

Please help.

I am unable to print anything from my laptop to main shared printer.I
have tried all suggestions in Windows troubleshooter but to no avail. I
do not even get an error message.

Leslie Ann

--
insomniakk
1 answer Last reply

    See Bruce Sanderson's website at:
    www.coribright.com

    "insomniakk" <insomniakk.1lthpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Please help.
    >
    > I am unable to print anything from my laptop to main shared printer.I
    > have tried all suggestions in Windows troubleshooter but to no avail. I
    > do not even get an error message.
    >
    > Leslie Ann
    >

    > --
    > insomniakk

Fax Shared Printer Error Message Microsoft Windows XP