The status/information window answers all questions.
Very Nice: the Target's size can be changed at any time. This process doesn't take long.
Adaptec supports the creation of snapshots, and includes a rollback feature that restores a Target using a snapshot. This requires free space on the Storage Array, which is then reserved for the snapshots in a similar manner as for a pool.
Done: The snapshot is an exact copy of our Target.
- Testing ISCSI-based Network Storage Solutions
- How ISCSI Works
- ISCSI In Practice
- Possible Applications
- Adaptec ISA 1500 Storage Array
- Adaptec ISA 1500 Storage Array, Continued
- Adaptec Storage Manager: The Need For A Pool
- Adaptec Storage Manager: Target-Configuration
- Adaptec Storage Manager: Target-Configuration, Continued
- Adaptec ASA-7211C
- ISCSI Configuration Manager
- DataCore SAnmelody: ISCSI Through Software
- Setting Up The Microsoft ISCSI Initiator
- Test Systems
- Benchmark Results
- Benchmark Results, Continued
- Conclusion: Golden Times Ahead For ISCSI