How to stream Xbox games to Windows 10
By JamieKavanagh See all their Tutorials
As long as your Xbox One and Windows 10 computer are on the same network you can stream games from the Xbox onto your computer. With the Xbox app already included in the default Windows 10 install, all it takes is a little configuration. So if you would like to know how to stream Xbox games to Windows 10, here is how you do it.
Streaming uses the Xbox app which includes the Game Bar. Installed as default in Windows 10, it should be a matter of minutes to get everything up and running.
Stream Xbox games to Windows 10
So let’s get started.
On the Xbox One:
1. Navigate to Settings and Preferences.
2. Check the box next to ‘Allow game streaming to other devices’.
On your Windows 10 PC:
1. Attach your Xbox controller to the PC and make sure it is recognized by Windows.
2. Type or paste ‘Xbox’ into the Search Windows box to open the Xbox app.
3. Select Connect in the left menu or your console if it is listed.
4. Set up the connection if you haven’t done it before. You will need the IP address of the Xbox to complete setup.
5. Tap Stream with the controller.
6. Begin playing!
The Xbox app is a quick and painless way to play Xbox games on a Windows 10 PC. It actually works well too which is always a bonus!
Want more Windows 10 tutorials? Try these:
How to get out of Windows 10 repair loop
How to fix Failed Windows 10 install - C1900101-4000D error message
How to fix unexpected store exception error message