How to Get to Safe Mode in Windows 10
By viveknayyar007 See all their Tutorials
In Windows 10, many troubleshooting processes require you to enter into Safe Mode before resolving your issues. You can get to Windows 10 Safe Mode in two different ways.
If the operating system is able to boot successfully and allows you to log on to your computer with an administrator account, entering into Windows 10 Safe Mode should be easy (and so would rectifying the issue). If you are able to log on to the Windows with an administrator account, the OS has no startup related issue and you can get to the Safe Mode by following the instructions below:
- Log on to the Windows 10 computer with any administrator account.
- Once on the desktop screen, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously on the keyboard.
- In the available field of the opened Run command box, type MSCONFIG and press Enter.
- From the System Configuration box, go to the Boot tab.
- Under the Boot options section, check the Safe boot checkbox.