How to Create a YouTube Playlist on an Android Smartphone
By tomsguideUS See all their Tutorials
YouTube is world-famous videos site that allows you to watch the videos on demand without even signing-in to your Google account. In addition to this, YouTube also allows you add the videos of your choice to playlists so that you do not have to search for them every time you wish to watch the videos again.
In order to add your favorite videos to a YouTube playlist, you can ‘like’ the videos on YouTube after you have logged on to your YouTube account. Doing this will automatically add the liked videos to the default ‘Liked videos’ playlist. Apart from this, you can also create a new playlist with a different name where you can add other videos, may be of different moods, genres, etc.
Once a new YouTube playlist is created, adding your favorite videos to the playlist using an Android smartphone is just a matter of a few taps.
Here is how:
Create a New Playlist
- Turn on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps menu.
- Locate and tap the YouTube icon from the apps list.
- From the displayed YouTube interface, search for videos by tapping the button with the magnifying glass symbol from the top, and typing the name of the desired video in the search bar. Select it to start streaming the video.
- Once the video starts streaming from the opened interface, tap on the ‘+’ icon displayed on top of the streamed video.
- On the Add to suggestions pop up box, tap the + New playlist option from the displayed list.
- On the New playlist box that opens up, type a desired name for the new playlist in the Title field.
- Tap to check the Private checkbox, if you want to keep the playlist as private (optional).
Note: The same process must be followed to add new videos to the playlist.