Lag on Dual Graphic ( good pc )

Hey guys !! can you help me ??

My pc spec :

CPu : Amd A12 (overclocked)
Ram : 16Gb (ddr4)
Gpu : Radeon Dual Graphic (2Gb vram)

Okkay... the problem is...
LAG

When i play "low-end spec" games (cod-black ops & nfs-mostwanted 2005) i have really big LAG.

I dunno whats the problem...
I've update all my driver and that problem is still there.

the only game that not lag on my pc is : GTAV & Battlefield 3.

I think, my pc is good enough to play those game.

- Cod-blackops 1&2&3 =lag
- Nfs Most Wanted 2005&2012 =lag (2fps max)
- Nfs Payback =fps drop every 5 second
- nfs hot pursuit 2010 =fps drop to 5 every 10 second
- outlast =only 8 fps (even on really low settings)
- L4d 1&2 = only 12 fps
- Dead island 1&2 = lag when walk, but not lag when running.
- Csgo =lag after i update it
- Tomb Raider =only 14 fps max
- Payday 1&2 =lag
- Mirrors Edge 1& catalyst =fps drop when opening door
- Minecraft =only 20fps, but its drop when in jungle

Note :
1. Lag=19 Fps
2. All settings is turned to low (very low)
3. Resolution (low)


Thats my problem...

Ihave REINSTALL my windows, but its still lag.

I have laptop with 4Gbram (ddr3) playing Nfs-Hot pursuit...

It got only 30 fps (but its constant, no fps drop)


#sorry for long post.
If you want the video...

i will show you the problem...
aslong you want to help me :(


Removed
16 answers Last reply
More about lag dual graphic good
  1. You have DDR5 RAM? You might've gotten scammed if you got that. What're the usages on the GPU/CPU/RAM?
  2. Im sorry.. i have ddr4..

    Cpu usage is 2%.. its normal..

    can you help me ??
  3. Which A12 is it? Also what's the GPU and RAM usage under load?
  4. Anonymous said:
    Which A12 is it? Also what's the GPU and RAM usage under load?


    Its normal usage...
    My cpu temp is fine...

    AMD A12 7th Gen

    (im new using amd)
  5. Ah. Are you connecting through the motherboard or the actual card?
  6. Anonymous said:
    Ah. Are you connecting through the motherboard or the actual card?


    No... I never modified it...

    Its the actual card...
    Its the first time im using amd...

    I dunno whats the problem...
  7. Have you tried running it without dual graphics enabled?
  8. Anonymous said:
    Have you tried running it without dual graphics enabled?


    Yeah...
    Ive tried it...
    I turning off "dual graphic mode"....

    But the shadow looks glitched...

    And the lag is gone...

    But its getting lag again after 5 seconds in gameplay...

    (This happen in all games)
  9. Do you know which specific GPU and CPU it is?
  10. I dont know...
    But maybe you can see this screenshot :
  11. I think you'll have to post it on imgur and then link it here. When you disabled dual graphics were you playing on the GPU or Integrated graphics?
  12. Anonymous said:
    I think you'll have to post it on imgur and then link it here. When you disabled dual graphics were you playing on the GPU or Integrated graphics?



    Im sorry..
    When i disable the "Dual Graphic Mode"... It using the "Integrated"
    But Maybe this will help.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/asocbfl2dshb11m/cpu.png <= CPU
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/5qenr48l66l618d/r7%20linked.png <= Primary
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/f563n9b9n8y218e/r7%20integrated.png <= Linked


    New Question :
    Why thats just say 8Gb Ram.. But I have 16Gb ram ??
  13. novintia877 said:
    Anonymous said:
    I think you'll have to post it on imgur and then link it here. When you disabled dual graphics were you playing on the GPU or Integrated graphics?



    Im sorry..
    When i disable the "Dual Graphic Mode"... It using the "Integrated"
    But Maybe this will help.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/asocbfl2dshb11m/cpu.png <= CPU
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/5qenr48l66l618d/r7%20linked.png <= Primary
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/f563n9b9n8y218e/r7%20integrated.png <= Linked


    New Question :
    Why thats just say 8Gb Ram.. But I have 16Gb ram ??

    Apologies, I do not know. However for when you disable dual mode make sure it goes to your graphics card not the integrated one.
  14. Anonymous said:

    Apologies, I do not know. However for when you disable dual mode make sure it goes to your graphics card not the integrated one.


    No...
    When i disable dual graphic mode... its using the PRIMARY/INTEGRATED...
    When i using LINKED CARD... the windows is LAG (not just game)

    Oh yeah ! Thanks ! :)
    At least you've try to help me :)

    S.P :
    Can you tell someone that you think can fix this problem ?
  15. Yeah. Apologies I can't help you. There should be experts that can coming soon.
  16. Anonymous said:
    Yeah. Apologies I can't help you. There should be experts that can coming soon.



    Owh.. okkay :)
    Thanks again :)
    I owe you one :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Lag Dual Video Games AMD CPUs NFS FPS Call of Duty Games