I have a DVI-D output on my graphics card from PC, I want to display on a VGA monitor, I have a cable adapt or, what type of s

Is there a signal converted anyone can recommend?
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about dvi output graphics card display vga monitor cable adapt type
  1. Best answer
    You'll need an active DVI-D to VGA adapter. I prefer the ones that use a usb cable for power as they seem to work the best.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cable VGA Displays Graphics Cards Monitors DVI D