Solved

Are these components good enough and compatible?

I would like if these pc components are good enough for budget gaming and compatible with each other. Also can you recommend me good but cheap cooler, case and power suply?
I decided to go with:
-CPU Intel Core i5-7400 3.0-3.5GHz (6MB, S1151,14nm,Intel Integrated HD Graphics 630,65W) Tray 4 cores, 4 threads,Intel HD 630
EDIT:MSI B250M PRO-VD, Socket 1151, Intel B250, Dual 2xDDR4-2400, 1xPCIe X16, CPU Intel graphics, DVI, 6xSATA3, 1xM.2 slot, 2xPCIe X1, ALC887 7.1ch HDA, GigabitLAN, 6xUSB3.1, Military Class 5, mATX
-3.5" HDD 1.0TB-SATA- 32MB Toshiba "Desktop (DT01ACA100)
-MSI GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GT OC / 4GB DDR5 128Bit 1455/7008Mhz, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Dual fan, Military Class 4 (MIL-STD-810G), Gaming App, Retail
-8GB DDR4-2400 Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4, PC19200, CL15, 1.2V, Auto-overclocking, Asymmetric BLACK heat spreader, Intel XMP Ready (Extreme Memory Profiles)

Sorry if my english is bad
50 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about components good compatible
  1. Well you will have issues with the MB, it will need a bios flash before the CPU will work.
  2. what should i change in your opinion?
  3. You need a B250 MB to work with the Kaby Lake CPU's out of the box.
  4. I thought about it but this one is a little cheaper and thought it not make a big difference
  5. vrbie.livuu said:
    I thought about it but this one is a little cheaper and thought it not make a big difference


    The H110 won't work out of the box with your CPU.
  6. I edited the post. I put a MSi B250 motherboard
  7. Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler will be fine.

    For the PSU you will need a good one to avoid issues.

    What country are you in?
  8. Well I am in a small country Republic of Moldova. I think you never heard of it. It is in Europe. How much is the cooler?
  9. vrbie.livuu said:
    Well I am in a small country Republic of Moldova. I think you never heard of it. It is in Europe. How much is the cooler?


    Not much, depends on were you get it from I suppose.
  10. Can you recommend another cooler I cant find it on the website I want to buy my PC. Maybe some cooler from DEEPCOOL or something else? It should be around 30$
  11. On the PSU...

    What store are you using?
  12. vrbie.livuu said:
    Can you recommend another cooler I cant find it on the website I want to buy my PC. Maybe some cooler from DEEPCOOL or something else? It should be around 30$


    CRYORIG - H7
  13. I really don't know what is a store. Sorry but this is my first PC build. Now I am using a laptop
  14. I also don't find the cooler on the website. They only have a lot of DEEPCOOL, XILENCE(around 3 cheap models), AM4 (2) and this one ZALMAN Cooler "CNPS5X PERFORMA", Socket 775/1150/1151 & FM2/FM1/AM3+, up to 100W, 92х92х25mm, 1350~2700rpm, 20~32 dBA, 4 pin, PWM, Shark Fin Blade Fan, Fluid Shield Bearing, 3 heatpipes direct contact, included Thermal Grease (ZM-STG2M)
  15. vrbie.livuu said:
    I also don't find the cooler on the website. They only have a lot of DEEPCOOL, XILENCE(around 3 cheap models), AM4 (2) and this one ZALMAN Cooler "CNPS5X PERFORMA", Socket 775/1150/1151 & FM2/FM1/AM3+, up to 100W, 92х92х25mm, 1350~2700rpm, 20~32 dBA, 4 pin, PWM, Shark Fin Blade Fan, Fluid Shield Bearing, 3 heatpipes direct contact, included Thermal Grease (ZM-STG2M)


    What website?
  16. A website from my country i don't think I can post the link
  17. vrbie.livuu said:
    A website from my country i don't think I can post the link


    Sure you can.
  18. http://www.real-md.com/index.php?link=price&type=full

    Find the coolers you need to scroll a little bit.
  19. vrbie.livuu said:
    http://www.real-md.com/index.php?link=price&type=full

    Find the coolers you need to scroll a little bit.


    DEEPCOOL Cooler "GAMMAXX 300

    For PSU's the only good ones they have are Seasonic, the rest is garbage for the most part.
  20. thank you very much
  21. Power Supply ATX 620W Seasonic M12II-620 Bronze Evo Edition

    Power Supply ATX 520W Seasonic M12II-520 Bronze Evo Edition
  22. Well I don't know where you found the seasonic i can't find it. Can you copy paste the whole information about the PSU you have choosen?
  23. vrbie.livuu said:
    Well I don't know where you found the seasonic i can't find it. Can you copy paste the whole information about the PSU you have choosen?


    Seasonic is towards the bottom of the PSU list.

    Power Supply ATX 620W Seasonic M12II-620 Bronze Evo Edition 114 111

    Power Supply ATX 520W Seasonic M12II-520 Bronze Evo Edition 100 97
  24. isn't there something else cheaper? You know this is a budget gaming pc
  25. vrbie.livuu said:
    isn't there something else cheaper? You know this is a budget gaming pc


    Anything cheaper is JUNK.

    The Seasonics are the only PSU's they have worth buying.
  26. Okay thank you
  27. vrbie.livuu said:
    Okay thank you


    And the Seasonics I picked are the cheaper ones that will work with your system.

    They are GOOD PSU's that won't burn up your system.
  28. Unfortunately, Jankerson is correct. On that store at least, it really is SeaSonic or bust; I wouldn't put any of those other ones into a gaming build I was assembling. The sad truth is that eastern Europe's selection when it comes to computer components can be limited and/or expensive at times.
  29. Yeah i know it around 800$ which is very expensive for me. I think I will buy it when I save more.
  30. DSzymborski said:
    Unfortunately, Jankerson is correct. On that store at least, it really is SeaSonic or bust; I wouldn't put any of those other ones into a gaming build I was assembling. The sad truth is that eastern Europe's selection when it comes to computer components can be limited and/or expensive at times.


    I was looking for Corsair and EVGA and FSP for other options..... But..... Seasonic was the only quality brand.
  31. its okay, better I buy something good than some garbage. In rest are all the components compatible? Can i build them? Help me with a case
  32. vrbie.livuu said:
    its okay, better I buy something good than some garbage. In rest are all the components compatible? Can i build them? Help me with a case


    Cases are a personal thing, so copy and paste what they are into your browser and see what they are exactly.
  33. Okay but the system will not burn if I build it? Is the compability good
  34. Here is a good case.

    Case NZXT Source S340 Black w/o PSU Window (CA-S340W-B1) 97 95

    OR

    ZALMAN "R1" ATX Case, with Side-Window, without PSU, Metal brush front door (with soundproof pad), Tool-less, 3 fans pre-installed (1x120mm Blue LED fan, 2x120mm fan), VGA/FAN multi guide, Fan-speed adjusting switch, 1xUSB3.0, 2xUSB2.0 /Audio, Black 57 55
  35. vrbie.livuu said:
    Okay but the system will not burn if I build it? Is the compability good


    Yes it's fine.
  36. The main problem if it compatible with the other components. Are they? Are the components (Motherboard video carc etc.) compatible?
  37. Best answer
    vrbie.livuu said:
    The main problem if it compatible with the other components. Are they? Are the components (Motherboard video carc etc.) compatible?



    Yes, they will all work together.

    The only other thing I noticed was the memory, that 8GB stick and they don't have a 2x 4GB Kit. It's better to get a kit so the ram will run in dual channel mode.

    So I would get 2x 4GB sticks instead of the single 8 GB. (Same price I believe)
  38. I also noticed that. Can you find 2x4GB for me? I will really be grateful
  39. vrbie.livuu said:
    I also noticed that. Can you find 2x4GB for me? I will really be grateful


    I would get 2 of these.

    4GB DDR4-2400 Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4, PC19200, CL15, 1.2V, Auto-overclocking, Asymmetric BLACK heat spreader, Intel XMP Ready (Extreme Memory Profiles) 62 60

    Intel is pretty good when it comes to things just working, if it was an AMD build... I wouldn't do it however.
  40. Don't worry, nobody with experience here will give you parts that don't go together. This is what we do!

    Good call on paying a little more to get a quality PSU. It's the most important part of the build and it's where people frequently try to cut corners because a PSU just isn't sexy compared to some of the other stuff. But a good PSU will protect your parts, even when things fail, and generally be dependable long enough to go into your next build too.
  41. DSzymborski said:
    Don't worry, nobody with experience here will give you parts that don't go together. This is what we do!


    That site was something wasn't it?
  42. yes thank you but another good system but a little cheaper? When you put everything toghether its around 900$ without the windows drivers instalation and the money for building the PC
  43. vrbie.livuu said:
    yes thank you but another good system but a little cheaper? When you put everything toghether its around 900$ without the windows drivers instalation and the money for building the PC


    The only place to cut would be the CPU.

    You could downgrade to a Pentium G4560 or an I3 7100 instead of the I5.
  44. will it be cheaper but the performance will be there a big gap between Pentium g4560 or i37100
    in comparison with i57400??
  45. vrbie.livuu said:
    will it be cheaper but the performance will be there a big gap between Pentium g4560 or i37100
    in comparison with i57400??


    In gaming, not so much as long as you stick with the GTX 1050Ti.

    There will be some, mostly in cpu intensive games were the 4 cores of the I5 would really help.

    Personally I would stick with the build, it's solid and will perform well.
  46. so what between i3 7100 and pentium g4560?
  47. vrbie.livuu said:
    so what between i3 7100 and pentium g4560?


    Between the 2 I would go with the I3.
  48. Thank you very much for today you helped me a lot. It is 815$ i think i will afford it.
  49. vrbie.livuu said:
    Thank you very much for today you helped me a lot. It is 815$ i think i will afford it.


    Ok, I think you will be fine.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Compatibility Components Intel