What is this?

What is this thing? (if you cant see it says 626 pc 3306) i found it at the bottom of my computer case one day about 3 weeks ago, but i didnt feel like searching what it was, but now im curious. I looked at multiple images of my motherboard and i found that there was something supposed to be in the place i circled red as well so im getting a bit worried. Does anybody know what it is?
Reply to chrishuang132
6 answers Last reply
More about question
  1. A capacitor possibly.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  2. hm... doesnt that mean my computer will break quick if i keep using it
    Reply to chrishuang132
  3. By it's location it may have something to do with your audio or perhaps one of your unused expansion slots. I would just keep using the computer as you have been all along. If you haven't noticed any problems in 3 weeks you probably never will.

    The only serious problem i would ever worry about is if i see or smell smoke. Then it's probably time to buy a new machine.
    Reply to rocktalkrock
  4. Yes that looks like a capacitor. It fell off of it's own accord?!
    Reply to Satan-IR
  5. Satan-IR said:
    Yes that looks like a capacitor. It fell off of it's own accord?!

    yeah it looks like it was never attached actually.
    Reply to chrishuang132
  6. If it's still running fine probably nothing to worry about.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Cases Computers Motherboards