Booting problem with MSI Z270-A Pro (and no screen output when Videocard plugged in)
Recently I made a new PC build with: -MSI Z270-A Pro -MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G -Intel Core i5-7500 Boxed -Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
All brand new. Sadly I'm experiencing 2 problems I hope anyone can help me with:
- PC doesn't give a BIOS screen when Videocard is plugged in (or any screen at all for that matter). When I unplug the Videocard I get a screen output and BIOS. Checked the Videocard in another systeem, there the Videocard worked just fine.
When I try to boot my own system without Videocard:
- Motherboard doesn't boot Windows 10, I tried multiple things: * Making a bootable USB with the Microsoft 'MediaCreationTool'; * Making a bootable USB with ISO (from CreationTool) and with rufus; * Making a bootable USB with the MSI Smart Tool; * Making a bootable USB with the Microsoft 'MediaCreationTool' on another USB stick; * Swapping new (empty) SSD, for old SSD with former Windows installation on it.
Each time I let it auto-select the booting source, I get the following error message on a blue screen:
- The application or operating system couldn’t be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors. File:\windows\system32\winload.exe Errorcode 0xc0000225
If I select the booting source manually (with the MSI Smart Tool created bootable), I get a couple of different black error screens:
- File:\efi\microsoft\boot\memtest.efi Status: 0xc0000428 Info: Windows cannot verify the digital signature fort his file
- File:\windows\system32\hal.dll Status: 0xc0000098 Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the HAL is missing or contains errors.
- File:\ windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Status: 0xc0000221 Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.
- File:\windows\system32\boot\winload.efi Status: 0xc0000221 Info: The file is possible corrupt. Its header checksum does not match the computed checksum.
Anyone got a solution?
Reply to shendaja
More aboutbooting problem msi z270 pro screen output videocard plugged