Solved

Which 1060 to pair with an msi b350 tomahawk arctic

Im talking from an aesthetic standpoint since i wanted to make a black and white build and couldnt really find a 1060 which would go well with this
Reply to bilal.mahmood2002
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1060 pair msi b350 tomahawk arctic
  1. Best answer
    The Asus Dual would complement your build aesthetically:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Dual Video Card ($289.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $289.98
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-19 10:44 EDT-0400
    Reply to raisonjohn
  2. raisonjohn said:
    The Asus Dual would complement your build aesthetically:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Dual Video Card ($289.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $289.98
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-19 10:44 EDT-0400

I was thinking that the dual with the entire white mobo would be too much white so if i wanted the dual ill get the simple tomahawk or the krait so it isnt completely white
  3. It depends on your preference/taste:

If you get both whites, this is how it would look like:

If you are aiming for contrast (white on black), this is how it would look like:

In both scenarios, the other components (esp. the case interior color) will play a big factor in the overall aesthetics of your rig.
    Reply to raisonjohn
  4. raisonjohn said:
    It depends on your preference/taste:

If you get both whites, this is how it would look like:

If you are aiming for contrast (white on black), this is how it would look like:

In both scenarios, the other components (esp. the case interior color) will play a big factor in the overall aesthetics of your rig.

That all white actually looks really good thanks dude btw is that case the s340?
  5. Yeah, personally, I like the all-white better than the white over black. Yes, those cases are the S340 (the first photo is the standard S340 white, while the second photo is the tempered-glass S340 Elite white).
    Reply to raisonjohn
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

GPUs Arctic MSI-Microstar Build