Need a recommendation for a motherboard

Socket - AM4
I need chipset B350 or X370
Colors - Black & white, And if possible some RGB
From amazon only.
Atleast 1 M.2 slot for WiFi module

(I prefer Asus, But open for suggestions).
Reply to Hyp3rDeath
10 answers Last reply
More about recommendation motherboard
  1. ASUS ROG Strix X370-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard this motherboard does not also look verry nice it performs well too it also has m.2 on it os yea
    Reply to parker_307
  2. the crosshair VI formula should do it too
    Reply to jimmyEatWord
  3. jimmyEatWord said:
    the crosshair VI formula should do it too


    The crosshair is too damn expensive... I search for the 200$ area if it's worth it, But basically 160$.
    Reply to Hyp3rDeath
  4. Hyp3rDeath said:
    jimmyEatWord said:
    the crosshair VI formula should do it too


    The crosshair is too damn expensive... I search for the 200$ area if it's worth it, But basically 160$.


    how about this one :

    https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GA-AX370-Gaming-K5-FUSION-Motherboard/dp/B06Y2G6NXV/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1501428002&sr=1-5&keywords=x370+motherboard


    GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming K5 AMD Ryzen AM4 X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5 HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Type-C ATX DDR4 Motherboard

    it has both usb 3.1 and type - c
    Reply to jimmyEatWord
  5. jimmyEatWord said:
    Hyp3rDeath said:
    jimmyEatWord said:
    the crosshair VI formula should do it too


    The crosshair is too damn expensive... I search for the 200$ area if it's worth it, But basically 160$.


    how about this one :

    https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GA-AX370-Gaming-K5-FUSION-Motherboard/dp/B06Y2G6NXV/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1501428002&sr=1-5&keywords=x370+motherboard


    GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming K5 AMD Ryzen AM4 X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5 HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Type-C ATX DDR4 Motherboard

    it has both usb 3.1 and type - c

    I prefer not to deal with gigabyte - They're my least favorite in terms of performance, And ALOT of my friend with a gigabyte motherboard got their PC burned out...
    How does the Strix X370 compare to the Strix B350?
    Reply to Hyp3rDeath
  6. x370 must be for full OC , i'm not sure
    gigabyte is not as good as asus but that mobo has lots of RGB LED lightning s for you
    Reply to jimmyEatWord
  7. jimmyEatWord said:

    I care for rgb only because I can set it BLUE.
    My colors of the build are black white & blue :\
    Reply to Hyp3rDeath
  8. Hyp3rDeath said:
    jimmyEatWord said:

    I care for rgb only because I can set it BLUE.
    My colors of the build are black white & blue :\


    go with the mobo i listedit is asus strip it has leds that are programmable
    Reply to parker_307
  9. parker_307 said:
    Hyp3rDeath said:
    jimmyEatWord said:

    I care for rgb only because I can set it BLUE.
    My colors of the build are black white & blue :\


    go with the mobo i listedit is asus strip it has leds that are programmable

    Is the X370-F worth the difference on money with the B350-F?
    Reply to Hyp3rDeath
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Chipsets Socket Motherboards