Solved

How to set 2400 mhz in Gigabyte GA-B250M-HD3 2x4gb dd4 ram

Good day guys ,, i try to enable the extreme memory profile and set 2400mhz and save the bios ,, after that i check my memory using task manager and i saw 2133mhz only,, can anybody help me how to set the bios to make 2400 mhz?

this is my specs

G4560
GA-B250M-HD3
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb 2400mhz
Reply to VHINZ_JL
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about set 2400 mhz gigabyte b250m hd3 2x4gb dd4 ram
  1. SPD Speed is 2133MHz. You need to enable an Extreme Memory Profile.

    Page 22 of downloadable motherboard manual

    Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.)
    Allows the BIOS to read the SPD data on XMP memory module(s) to enhance memory performance when enabled.
    Disabled Disables this function. (Default)
    Profile1 Uses Profile 1 settings.
    Profile2 Uses Profile 2 settings.
    Reply to Calvin7
  2. i don't get this?
    Disabled Disables this function. (Default) Profile1
    Uses Profile 1 settings. Profile2 Uses Profile 2 settings.
    Reply to VHINZ_JL
  3. Calvin7 said:
    SPD Speed is 2133MHz. You need to enable an Extreme Memory Profile.

    Page 22 of downloadable motherboard manual

    Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.)
    Allows the BIOS to read the SPD data on XMP memory module(s) to enhance memory performance when enabled.
    Disabled Disables this function. (Default)
    Profile1 Uses Profile 1 settings.
    Profile2 Uses Profile 2 settings.


    ahh ok done reading ,,i already enable the XMP ,, but nothing happen
    Reply to VHINZ_JL
  4. Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb 2400mhz

    Do you have part number or link to memory?
    Reply to Calvin7
  5. Calvin7 said:
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb 2400mhz

    Do you have part number or link to memory?


    CMK8GX4M2A2400C14
    171200440390412
    14-16-16-31

    THATS ALL IN MY RAM
    Reply to VHINZ_JL
  6. i already set the XMP ,, and its already in xmp 2.0 i checked in cpu-z ,, NB Frequency : 1300mhz and dram Frequency 1198mhz
    Reply to VHINZ_JL
  7. Best answer
    dram Frequency 1198mhz

    In CPU-Z multiple times two for Double Data Rate DDR = 2396MHz
    Reply to Calvin7
  8. Calvin7 said:
    dram Frequency 1198mhz

    In CPU-Z multiple times two for Double Data Rate DDR = 2396MHz


    ah ok ,, i think the task manage not update ,, my bios and cpu-z are working ,,thank you bro your help,,, but still the task manager shows 2133mhz ,,
    Reply to VHINZ_JL
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

BIOS RAM Gigabyte Memory