Solved

ASRock AB350M Micro Pro4 or the ATX AB350 Pro4 Version??

The ASRock AB350M Pro4 is the Micro ATX Version and the ASRock AB350 Pro4 is the ATX Version. Which one should I get? ( Same price, same RAM Slots, Same Maximum Ram ) This is my build :

Windows 10
AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor
Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Video Card
Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower Case
Seasonic M​12II 620W ​80+ Bronze​ Certified - S​S-620GM2 -​ Power Sup​ply

Thanks & have a great day :)!
Reply to Azaren
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asrock ab350m micro pro4 atx ab350 pro4 version
  1. I like the ATX version.
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  2. Azaren said:
    The ASRock AB350M Pro4 is the Micro ATX Version and the ASRock AB350 Pro4 is the ATX Version. Which one should I get? ( Same price, same RAM Slots, Same Maximum Ram ) This is my build :

    Windows 10
    AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor
    Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
    Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Video Card
    Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower Case
    Seasonic M​12II 620W ​80+ Bronze​ Certified - S​S-620GM2 -​ Power Sup​ply

    Thanks & have a great day :)!


    They are basically the same board, they've made 2 in other words, one is for matx cases, people who prefer small form factor, and the other is for people who have an ATX case, so get which one suits your case and needs.
    Reply to Seanie280672
  3. Seanie280672 said:
    Azaren said:
    The ASRock AB350M Pro4 is the Micro ATX Version and the ASRock AB350 Pro4 is the ATX Version. Which one should I get? ( Same price, same RAM Slots, Same Maximum Ram ) This is my build :

    Windows 10
    AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor
    Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
    Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Video Card
    Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower Case
    Seasonic M​12II 620W ​80+ Bronze​ Certified - S​S-620GM2 -​ Power Sup​ply

    Thanks & have a great day :)!


    They are basically the same board, they've made 2 in other words, one is for matx cases, people who prefer small form factor, and the other is for people who have an ATX case, so get which one suits your case and needs.


    The Corsair 100R is an ATX Mid Tower Case, so I should get the ASRock AB350 Pro 4 ATX Motherboard Version and not the Micro one I guess, correct?
    Reply to Azaren
  4. Best answer
    Azaren said:
    Seanie280672 said:
    Azaren said:
    The ASRock AB350M Pro4 is the Micro ATX Version and the ASRock AB350 Pro4 is the ATX Version. Which one should I get? ( Same price, same RAM Slots, Same Maximum Ram ) This is my build :

    Windows 10
    AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor
    Team - Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
    Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Video Card
    Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower Case
    Seasonic M​12II 620W ​80+ Bronze​ Certified - S​S-620GM2 -​ Power Sup​ply

    Thanks & have a great day :)!


    They are basically the same board, they've made 2 in other words, one is for matx cases, people who prefer small form factor, and the other is for people who have an ATX case, so get which one suits your case and needs.


    The Corsair 100R is an ATX Mid Tower Case, so I should get the ASRock AB350 Pro 4 ATX Motherboard Version and not the Micro one I guess, correct?


    Yes unless your intentions are to go small form factor sometime in the near future, otherwise if your happy with your case, get the ATX board.
    Reply to Seanie280672
  5. If you want a little more room go with the Micro if you want the case to appear more full , get the FULL ATX .Pick one they both are great , I like the FULL appearance in a case.

    Can't lose both very good boards. :)
    Reply to SR-71 Blackbird
  6. I have been looking at the same two boards AB350 Pro4 & AB350M Pro4
    Aside from being two different form factors. The AB350 PRO4 (ATX) board has following PCI 2 Pcie x16 slots and AB350M Pro4 only has 1 PCIe X16.
    So, if you're going to put graphic card on one of the Pcie16 and Raid controller for High power Raid on the second x16 slot then having 2 of them is helpful. also if you're going to put to graphics then go with two pcie x16.

    The other thing i noticed is that ATX board has 6 Sata3 vs mATX only has 4. and fewer USB ports. Good luck. If you haven't already picked out the board.

    AB350 Pro4
    Form Factor: ATX
    ASRock Super Alloy
    Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
    Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
    2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 2.0 x1
    AMD Quad CrossFireX™
    Graphics Output:HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
    Supports Triple Monitor
    7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
    6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
    8 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 Type-C, 2 Front, 5 Rear)
    Realtek Gigabit LAN

    AB350M Pro4
    Form Factor: Micro ATX
    ASRock Super Alloy
    Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
    Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
    1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
    AMD Quad CrossFireX™
    Graphics Output:HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
    Supports Triple Monitor
    7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
    4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
    7 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 Type-C, 2 Front, 4 Rear)
    Realtek Gigabit LAN
    Reply to vb7guy
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Corsair ASrock Seasonic CPUs AMD Geforce Nvidia ATX PSU