Solved

3570 non k + watercooling = HOT

cooler master seidon 120v v2

stock cooler changed to Noctua one

Fresh thermal paste (not too much of it)

0.12v offset UNDERVOLTAGE

still 73 celsium on case and 75 cores

Is this something i miss?
Reply to Shutnik
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 3570 watercooling hot
  1. Is it 75c when stress testing or in other games? Also this seems pretty normal to me. What's the ambient temp?
    Reply to Herc08
  2. Herc08 said:
    Is it 75c when stress testing or in other games? Also this seems pretty normal to me. What's the ambient temp?

about of 35 at launch, 40-45 browsing web, 60-67 games like dota, 65-70 crysis etc
    Reply to Shutnik
  3. Do you have a type of mode at what your fans are spinning at? If they are on a silent quiet mode, then expect high temps. This is because if they are silent, then they are spinning slower, and not moving enough air.
    Reply to Herc08
  4. Herc08 said:
    Do you have a type of mode at what your fans are spinning at? If they are on a silent quiet mode, then expect high temps. This is because if they are silent, then they are spinning slower, and not moving enough air.

~1000 rpm under load, 600 rpm idling.

Noctua FN-f12
    Reply to Shutnik
  5. 1000rpn is still pretty slow, 1500-2000 is where you want to be. Again, not sure if there is a performance level somewhere in your software.
    Reply to Herc08
  6. Best answer
    This also could be the result of other environmental issues as well - like poor case airflow. Just because you have a good cooler, you can still see poor temps if the cooler is starved of cool air.
    Reply to rubix_1011
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Overclocking Water Cooling Thermal Compound Cooler Master