AB350M Pro4 question

Hi, im looking to buy new pc but i have one question... does ab350m support ddr4-3000
here is my configuration https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psVFLD
Reply to wrmm95
3 answers Last reply
More about ab350m pro4 question
  1. wrmm95 said:
    Hi, im looking to buy new pc but i have one question... does ab350m support ddr4-3000
    here is my configuration https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psVFLD


    Yes it does, sort of, it runs at 2933mhz, RyZen's sweet spot is 3200mhz, its only $19 more for the 3200mhz kit.
    Reply to Seanie280672
  2. Seanie280672 said:
    wrmm95 said:
    Hi, im looking to buy new pc but i have one question... does ab350m support ddr4-3000
    here is my configuration https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psVFLD


    Yes it does, sort of, it runs at 2933mhz, RyZen's sweet spot is 3200mhz, its only $19 more for the 3200mhz kit.


    Will mobo support it? I don't mind spending extra 20$ on 3200 if its gonna work on that mobo.
    Something like this https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XxWcLD ?
    Reply to wrmm95
  3. wrmm95 said:
    Seanie280672 said:
    wrmm95 said:
    Hi, im looking to buy new pc but i have one question... does ab350m support ddr4-3000
    here is my configuration https://pcpartpicker.com/list/psVFLD


    Yes it does, sort of, it runs at 2933mhz, RyZen's sweet spot is 3200mhz, its only $19 more for the 3200mhz kit.


    Will mobo support it? I don't mind spending extra 20$ on 3200 if its gonna work on that mobo.
    Something like this https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XxWcLD ?


    Yes it will, just make sure you update the bios as soon as you get the board to get full potential.
    Reply to Seanie280672
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Support DDR4