Solved

Will a ZOTAC GTX 1070 AMP! EXTREME fit in my case?

I want to buy a zotac extreme gtx 1070 but I'm concerned whether it will fit in my case or not. I have upgraded from a cyberpowerpc. here's the case.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029125-REG/cyberpowerpc_ultra_gua490_a10_7850k_3_5_8gb_2gb_windows_8_64_bit.html

https://www.amazon.ca/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA490-1-Inch-Desktop/dp/B00I48QAV8

Thank you in advance.
Reply to Powerprime
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about zotac gtx 1070 amp extreme fit case
  1. Powerprime said:
    I want to buy a zotac extreme gtx 1070 but I'm concerned whether it will fit in my case or not. I have upgraded from a cyberpowerpc. here's the case.

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029125-REG/cyberpowerpc_ultra_gua490_a10_7850k_3_5_8gb_2gb_windows_8_64_bit.html

    https://www.amazon.ca/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA490-1-Inch-Desktop/dp/B00I48QAV8

    Thank you in advance.


    the a10 is not good enough for a 1070, wasted money


    that 260x is about max you should pair with it


    if you want a 1070 then you need a complete system rebuild
    Reply to maxalge
  2. maxalge said:
    Powerprime said:
    I want to buy a zotac extreme gtx 1070 but I'm concerned whether it will fit in my case or not. I have upgraded from a cyberpowerpc. here's the case.

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029125-REG/cyberpowerpc_ultra_gua490_a10_7850k_3_5_8gb_2gb_windows_8_64_bit.html

    https://www.amazon.ca/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA490-1-Inch-Desktop/dp/B00I48QAV8

    Thank you in advance.


    the a10 is not good enough for a 1070, wasted money


    that 260x is about max you should pair with it


    if you want a 1070 then you need a complete system rebuild


    Don't worry I completely upgraded the pc it contains an OC i4 4690k etc. I just have the original case left
    Reply to Powerprime
  3. Best answer
    Powerprime said:
    maxalge said:
    Powerprime said:
    I want to buy a zotac extreme gtx 1070 but I'm concerned whether it will fit in my case or not. I have upgraded from a cyberpowerpc. here's the case.

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029125-REG/cyberpowerpc_ultra_gua490_a10_7850k_3_5_8gb_2gb_windows_8_64_bit.html

    https://www.amazon.ca/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA490-1-Inch-Desktop/dp/B00I48QAV8

    Thank you in advance.


    the a10 is not good enough for a 1070, wasted money


    that 260x is about max you should pair with it


    if you want a 1070 then you need a complete system rebuild


    Don't worry I completely upgraded the pc it contains an OC i4 4690k etc. I just have the original case left





    open the case and measure the space

    make sure your power supply has the proper pcie cables for the 1070
    Reply to maxalge
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Gtx Zotac Cases