Solved

Grand Theft Auto 5

I really want to play gta 5 since I have my new gaming pc... So plz tell me the fastest way to download gta 5 on pc. I havs heard that its setup is around 54 to 55gb. I tried to download it via torrent. But my net speed is only 1mbps and also I use it on wifi, no ethernet becoz we have a wifi router. The downloading is too slow. Plzz tell me the fastest way to download gta 5....?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about grand theft auto
  1. Discussing pirated software is against the rules here, sorry.
  2. Go on g2a, buy it for $30 and download it on steam. It's legal that way.
  3. Buy it on Steam.
  4. As I said in your previous post: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3404797/gta-installation-time.html
    Piracy is not supported here on this site. Have you not learnt your lesson?
    Just buy the game from Steam, or to save money (not safest), follow what potentp have said.
  5. Best answer
    Currently the you'd have to get it from Steam or the Rockstar social club. Either way the download time is going to limited by your connection or the traffic on theirs. It's a large game and will require patience. Any further mentions of pirating the game in this thread or another will get the thread shutdown and your account sanctioned.
  6. potentp said:
    Go on g2a, buy it for $30 and download it on steam. It's legal that way.


    Depends on where/how the seller got the key. Not all of them were obtained legally.
  7. bignastyid said:
    potentp said:
    Go on g2a, buy it for $30 and download it on steam. It's legal that way.


    Depends on where/how the seller got the key. Not all of them were obtained legally.


    You can get into legal trouble for buying a game you couldn't of known was obtained by the seller illegally? I don't support illegal activities, so i guess i can try to look onto other sites for keys.
  8. potentp said:
    You can get into legal trouble for buying a game you couldn't of known was obtained by the seller illegally? I don't support illegal activities, so i guess i can try to look onto other sites for keys.


    Get in trouble? No, but the key could be invalidated later on. What was/is going in on is somebody will buy a bunch of keys at retail prices with a stolen credit card then resells the keys cheaply to launder the money. When the chargebacks come in from the credit card company the keys bought with card get invalidated and the game quits working and you are out what ever you paid for the key.
  9. bignastyid said:
    potentp said:
    You can get into legal trouble for buying a game you couldn't of known was obtained by the seller illegally? I don't support illegal activities, so i guess i can try to look onto other sites for keys.


    Get in trouble? No, but the key could be invalidated later on. What was/is going in on is somebody will buy a bunch of keys at retail prices with a stolen credit card then resells the keys cheaply to launder the money. When the chargebacks come in from the credit card company the keys bought with card get invalidated and the game quits working and you are out what ever you paid for the key.


    Oh alright, thanks for clearing that up with me, appreciate it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Video Games Gaming PCs