Solved

what is a good voltage for the intel core i7 7700k at 4.8ghz?

I already overclocked my cpu to 4.6 ghz but im not sure if the voltage will be enough to push to 4.8ghz? The current cpu voltage is at 1.320
Reply to tombaum
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good voltage intel core 7700k 8ghz
  1. Best answer
    Some people could achieve 5GHZ at your voltage, here is the website if u go little bit down ull see a list of what people could achieve. check it out first!
    http://www.overclock.net/t/1621347/kaby-lake-overclocking-guide-with-statistics
    Reply to Makentox
  2. Wit my own 7700k I get 4.8ghz @ 1.245v with a Corsair H110I gtx v2 AIO . Under full load my temps hit 47c to 49c and idle at around 15c.
    Reply to Karl_10
  3. Karl_10 said:
    Wit my own 7700k I get 4.8ghz @ 1.245v with a Corsair H110I gtx v2 AIO . Under full load my temps hit 47c to 49c and idle at around 15c.


    Delidded?
    Reply to bivash.biswas.k71
  4. bivash.biswas.k71 said:
    Karl_10 said:
    Wit my own 7700k I get 4.8ghz @ 1.245v with a Corsair H110I gtx v2 AIO . Under full load my temps hit 47c to 49c and idle at around 15c.


    Delidded?


    must be... those temps are insanely low
    Reply to blockhead78
  5. blockhead78 said:
    bivash.biswas.k71 said:
    Karl_10 said:
    Wit my own 7700k I get 4.8ghz @ 1.245v with a Corsair H110I gtx v2 AIO . Under full load my temps hit 47c to 49c and idle at around 15c.


    Delidded?


    must be... those temps are insanely low


    As idle temps can never be below ambient, the room is below 15 degrees, which is pretty cold. So unless you want to be cold while playing games, you should not use this as reference.
    Reply to lrrelevant
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Intel i7 CPUs Intel