Solved

Does evga GeForce GTX 750 Ti have hdmi 2.0?

what kind of kdmi port does it have? i want it to play 4k youtube and netflix and movies also will it work with my build?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HJPxRG
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about evga geforce gtx 750 hdmi
  1. Is it this card you're talking about? http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3751-KR

    It states that it is just the regular HDMI port, I know your confusion, as some have Mini-HDMI or Micro-HDMI. Looking at the image it definitely is the regular HDMI port. Not sure what version of HDMI it is, but my guess is that it will be 2.0
  2. xFeaRDom said:
    Is it this card you're talking about? http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3751-KR

    It states that it is just the regular HDMI port, I know your confusion, as some have Mini-HDMI or Micro-HDMI. Looking at the image it definitely is the regular HDMI port. Not sure what version of HDMI it is, but my guess is that it will be 2.0


    i believe this is the one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487024&cm_re=evga_geforce_gtx_750_ti-_-14-487-024-_-Product
    i am trying to buy it used locally but there is no point if it does not have hdmi 2.0 :/
  3. I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.
  4. xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)
  5. Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)


    No worries, it is a great little card I must admit., after previously owning one :)
  6. xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)


    No worries, it is a great little card I must admit., after previously owning one :)


    hmm i might just buy this instead to be sure http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202228&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
  7. Best answer
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)


    No worries, it is a great little card I must admit., after previously owning one :)


    hmm i might just buy this instead to be sure http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202228&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=


    That GPU is about on par with the GTX 750Ti, and it does advertise the HDMI 2.0 and 4K Resolution, so if that comforts you, that is also good for your needs :)
  8. xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)


    No worries, it is a great little card I must admit., after previously owning one :)


    hmm i might just buy this instead to be sure http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202228&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=


    That GPU is about on par with the GTX 750Ti, and it does advertise the HDMI 2.0 and 4K Resolution, so if that comforts you, that is also good for your needs :)


    thank you for your help :)
  9. Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    Midnightowl626 said:
    xFeaRDom said:
    I believe it is HDMI 2.0, the maximum resolution for the GPU is 4K Resolution, or what is stated as it (4096x2160) it is some form of it.


    thanks :)


    No worries, it is a great little card I must admit., after previously owning one :)


    hmm i might just buy this instead to be sure http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202228&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=


    That GPU is about on par with the GTX 750Ti, and it does advertise the HDMI 2.0 and 4K Resolution, so if that comforts you, that is also good for your needs :)


    thank you for your help :)


    No worries!
Ask a new question