Solved

EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti SC vs. Radeon RX 480

9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about evga geforce gtx 750ti radeon 480
  1. what games are you currently playing that a 750 ti is actually somewhat working on 4k???
    a 480 would be a huge jump
  2. hdmark said:
    what games are you currently playing that a 750 ti is actually somewhat working on 4k???
    a 480 would be a huge jump


    I am playing FIFA 17 2560x1600 at 60fps but it stutters and GTA V
  3. Best answer
    An rx 480 would be MUCH better if you do have the money and want to upgrade . Not sure if your CPU would bottleneck. I dont think it would but im not sure about amd's cpu's
  4. hdmark said:
    An rx 480 would be MUCH better if you do have the money and want to upgrade . Not sure if your CPU would bottleneck. I dont think it would but im not sure about amd's cpu's


    I can't find where to buy the rx 480 online though her is the US of A
  5. hdmark said:


    What would be the PSU wattage needed for this?
  6. on msi's site for one of their 480's, they say 500w. so id assume a 500-600w would be plenty. I see a lot of people grabbing 550w's . I picked up a 620 when i build my system when i found a good deal
  7. hdmark said:
    on msi's site for one of their 480's, they say 500w. so id assume a 500-600w would be plenty. I see a lot of people grabbing 550w's . I picked up a 620 when i build my system when i found a good deal


    What PSU maker would you recommend?
    this is what I have: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817374049
  8. a lot of people here seem to like XFX ts 550w. i have a seasonic hcg620m (i think thats the model name). apparently corsairs cx series (this years model) is apparently good too
Ask a new question

Read More

EVGA Geforce Gtx GPUs Monitors Radeon