Can I Have 2 Audio Sources (PS4 and PC) Come Through The HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset Using The USB and 3.5mm Jack?

So all I want is have to have my PS4 and PC audio ran through either the USB or 3.5mm jack and it can be vise versa.
8 answers Last reply
More about audio sources ps4 hyperx cloud gaming headset usb 5mm jack
  1. you would need a mixer to do this.
  2. popatim said:
    you would need a mixer to do this.
    Well from what I read the Logitech G633 and the Turtle Beach PX11 didn't need a mixer to do this? Is that just those headsets?
  3. Oh Wait a second. I thought you meant at the same time.
    Individually, yes - thats not a problem.
  4. popatim said:
    Oh Wait a second. I thought you meant at the same time.
    Individually, yes - thats not a problem.
    I mean is that I want my PS4 audio coming from that using USB or the 3.5mm jack playing the audio into the headset then I also want my PC audio using USB or the 3.5mm jack coming from that into my headset which then should allow both audio playing into my headset at the same time.
  5. The headset only has one 3.5mm jack. It plugs either into the pc's usb dongle or the console.

    To get both sources playing simultaneously you need a mixer. Connect the pc's usb dongle onto one input port on the mixer, the console into the another, and the headphones into the mixer's output.
  6. popatim said:
    The headset only has one 3.5mm jack. It plugs either into the pc's usb dongle or the console.

    To get both sources playing simultaneously you need a mixer. Connect the pc's usb dongle onto one input port on the mixer, the console into the another, and the headphones into the mixer's output.
    So I couldn't just plug in the 3.5mm jack into my PC and plug the USB into the PS4 allowing both audio signals to go into my headset?
  7. The USB dongle is only for the PC. When you use those headphone on the PS4 you use only the 3.5mm plug
    Thats why it comes apart like that. Otherwise it would be for PC (and maybe Mac) Only.
  8. popatim said:
    The USB dongle is only for the PC. When you use those headphone on the PS4 you use only the 3.5mm plug
    Thats why it comes apart like that. Otherwise it would be for PC (and maybe Mac) Only.

    Oh ok I know all theses questions are really stupid but could I do it vise versa and still have both audio come through my headset like if I put the 3.5mm Jack in the PS4 controller and plugged the usb into my PC would it work or no?
Ask a new question

Read More

Playstation 4 USB Cloud Computing Gaming Headsets Peripherals Audio