Solved

I have MS-7525 mother board with GT9400 graphic card. Now i want to upgrade mother borad. Kindly suggest me motherborad

I have MS-7525 mother board with GT9400 graphic card. Now i want to upgrade mother borad. Kindly suggest me motherboard which is suitable to GT9400 graphic card,Vista operating system and i3 processor.
Thks
Ashok Kumar
loveak05@gmail.com
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 7525 mother board gt9400 graphic card upgrade mother borad kindly suggest motherborad
  1. Can you please list entire specs and budget.
  2. Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    Core 2 Duo E7xxx (Wolfdale-M)
    Core 2 Duo E4x00 (Conroe)
    Pentium E2xxx series (Conroe)
    Celeron Dual Core E1xx0 series (Conroe)
    Celeron 4xx series (Conroe)

not sure why you would want to upgrade just the motherboard. what CPU do you have? seems like a waste of time/money to me but thats kind of a rude answer, i know. we would need to know what kind of core i3 you are talking about for any type of suggestions.
  3. ak47jar3d said:
    Can you please list entire specs and budget.

MS-7525 v1.XMicro ATX mainboard.
    The mainboard is based on Intel® G31 & ICH7 chipsets for
    optimal system efficiency. Designed to fit the advanced Intel®
    Wolfdale-M, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual
    Core and Celeron processor, the mainboard delivers a high
    performance and professional desktop platform solution.
  4. dangus said:
    Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    Core 2 Duo E7xxx (Wolfdale-M)
    Core 2 Duo E4x00 (Conroe)
    Pentium E2xxx series (Conroe)
    Celeron Dual Core E1xx0 series (Conroe)
    Celeron 4xx series (Conroe)

not sure why you would want to upgrade just the motherboard. what CPU do you have? seems like a waste of time/money to me but thats kind of a rude answer, i know. we would need to know what kind of core i3 you are talking about for any type of suggestions.

thks for reponse,
    i want to upgrade mother board with i3 4th generation processor.
  5. well it seems that you have a low budget. can you tell me how much you want to spend? i would probably try to find something used if you have the means to do that. i would highly suggest upgrading to windows 10 as well. or 7 at least.
  6. Best answer
    i would also suggest ditching the 9400 GPU. it's really no better than intel's HD graphics these days. and those come with any i3 you can buy
  7. dangus said:
    i would also suggest ditching the 9400 GPU. it's really no better than intel's HD graphics these days. and those come with any i3 you can buy

thks
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Motherboards