Solved

Can I mix -Kingston ValueRAM 2 GB DDR2 800 MHz CL6- and -Pqi DDR2-800u 1gb- in ASUS M2N motherboard? Thanks for help!

Can I mix -Kingston ValueRAM 2 GB DDR2 800 MHz CL6- and -Pqi DDR2-800u 1gb- in ASUS M2N motherboard? Thanks for help!
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about mix kingston valueram ddr2 800 mhz cl6 pqi ddr2 800u 1gb asus m2n motherboard
  1. Best answer
    you should be able to do so - but no one can guaratnee it will work without testing it - for DDR3 it's way more relaxing for DDR2 it's working in 90 % - the remaining 10 % are luck - or not ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

DDR2 PQI Kingston Motherboards Memory Asus