My hp laptop is giving me issues with the blue screen of death Windows 10 help me
Please help me with blue screen of death issue for my hp pavillon laptop
Here are some troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others that may help.
- First is to run Windows Update and install all the update available.
- Once done, do run SFC Scanner.
- Search for Command Prompt, right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
- Once open, type sfc/scannow then press Enter. While until it finish the scan and see if it will solve the issue or not.
- If these steps will not work, proceed with doing a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card driver.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.
- If the same problem will persist, do also run a memory test just to make sure everything is working properly.