Solved

Will this computer look good with red LEDs?

Will this computer look good with red LEDs? also does the case come with a case fan which means i won't need one? Or does it not come with a case fan? Also, is it possible for me to color the fans red even when they aren't made with lights on them? Also, I'm looking if theres a better case where you can see the front fans so if the front fans on the case are red, you can actually see them. Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8LgkkL


P.S I'm thinking about the 760T case form corsair
35 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about computer good red leds
  1. Best answer
    Yes the 750D is a beautyfull case, with LED's it looks sick, you can for example buy the NZXT Hue. https://store.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus-rgb-led-lighting-kit
  2. you could see the LEDs very well, its just that I think that the case you chose is too big for your system, as the LEDs won't light up the components as well compared to a smaller case.
    I have a Corsair Air 540 with a MSI z97 gaming 5 and a MSI GTX 970 gaming, and I think it fits perfectly, so I think that just a general mid tower (Corsair 450D if you like the look fo the 750D) would be a better choise.
    if you need another recommendation for a case, I would recommend the NZXT h440 in the red/black theme, which fits perfectly with your setup, while still being an awesome case.
  3. Jonas_10 said:
    Yes the 750D is a beautyfull case, with LED's it looks sick, you can for example buy the NZXT Hue. https://store.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus-rgb-led-lighting-kit


    Can you see the front fans from the front of the 750D?
  4. DarthShoppingMaul said:
    Jonas_10 said:
    Yes the 750D is a beautyfull case, with LED's it looks sick, you can for example buy the NZXT Hue. https://store.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus-rgb-led-lighting-kit


    Can you see the front fans from the front of the 750D?


    no, the 750D has a metal plate covering the fans in the front:

  5. the hue+ suggested is fantastic i love mine

    every single led can have a different colour if you want

    and i have a very large case--enthoo primo it has no problem lighting everything up
  6. davidarad02 said:
    DarthShoppingMaul said:
    Jonas_10 said:
    Yes the 750D is a beautyfull case, with LED's it looks sick, you can for example buy the NZXT Hue. https://store.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus-rgb-led-lighting-kit


    Can you see the front fans from the front of the 750D?


    no, the 750D has a metal plate covering the fans in the front:



    damn can you suggest a case with the same performance but you can see the fans at the front?
  7. Corsair 450D.
    basiclly the same case as the 750D, just smaller (mid tower), and has front holes:



    another option (if you like big cases) is the phanteks enthoo pro:

  8. or enthoo luxe that way you get the leds built in
  9. though with the luxe you dont see the full front fans but you get the leds light out the rectangular shape cut into the front
  10. Zerk2012 said:


    so thats just the 750D with holes in the front? GENIUS! Thanks bud!

    do you guys agree that i should use the airflow edition?
  11. if you like the 750D, I would go with the version, although I still think that it's too big for me, and the 450D is my choice (remember, its basiclly a 750D airflow edition, just smaller).
  12. personally i would get the phanteks

    but the 750d is good as well and if you want to see the fans the airflow edition sorts that
  13. DarthShoppingMaul said:
    Zerk2012 said:


    so thats just the 750D with holes in the front? GENIUS! Thanks bud!

    do you guys agree that i should use the airflow edition?


    Your the one that has to look at the case everyday buy the style you like. As long as it holds all parts and has adequate cooling is all that matters. Everybody has different taste. The 450D is also a good case with similar looks.
  14. + 1 for the HUE + love mine


    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_225131.jpg" class="img lazy">

    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_230546.jpg
  15. davidarad02 said:
    if you like the 750D, I would go with the version, although I still think that it's too big for me, and the 450D is my choice (remember, its basiclly a 750D airflow edition, just smaller).


    does my cpu cooler fit in the 450D?
  16. Niklas_13 said:
    + 1 for the HUE + love mine


    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_225131.jpg" class="img lazy">

    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_230546.jpg


    NOICE setup!
  17. Zerk2012 said:
    DarthShoppingMaul said:
    Zerk2012 said:


    so thats just the 750D with holes in the front? GENIUS! Thanks bud!

    do you guys agree that i should use the airflow edition?


    Your the one that has to look at the case everyday buy the style you like. As long as it holds all parts and has adequate cooling is all that matters. Everybody has different taste. The 450D is also a good case with similar looks.


    alright alright ALRIGHT
  18. Thanks M8 gl with your build
  19. Niklas_13 said:
    + 1 for the HUE + love mine


    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_225131.jpg" class="img lazy">

    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_230546.jpg


    Niklas_13 said:
    Thanks M8 gl with your build


    nice tidy build--though those photos dont show the hue+ to its best its actually far better than its looks in those
  20. actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.
  21. Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm
  22. davidarad02 said:
    actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.


    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm
  23. mcnumpty23 said:
    Niklas_13 said:
    + 1 for the HUE + love mine


    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_225131.jpg" class="img lazy">

    http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p535/Niklas_13/20160415_230546.jpg


    Niklas_13 said:
    Thanks M8 gl with your build


    nice tidy build--though those photos dont show the hue+ to its best its actually far better than its looks in those



    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm
  24. DarthShoppingMaul said:
    davidarad02 said:
    actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.


    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm


    as I already said, the 750D wouldn't work, as the heatsink is too tall.
    the 450D option fits, but barely.
    im still saying and recommending to go with the enthoo pro.
  25. .
  26. davidarad02 said:
    DarthShoppingMaul said:
    davidarad02 said:
    actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.


    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm


    as I already said, the 750D wouldn't work, as the heatsink is too tall.
    the 450D option fits, but barely.
    im still saying and recommending to go with the enthoo pro.


    and for the case fan do i get three of the same fan because the case holds 3? or do i need 2 the same and one different? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hqQ8hM

    here i chose the red corsair fan. if i get three would that fit in the case front and inside?

    also, the enthoo is pretty cool. ill get it. so now I'm just stuck on the case fans
  27. you have to remember that the case already comes with 2 fans, which you can put in places you don't really care about being lit up.
    if you want all of your fans to be lit up, get 3 of them, and you will have spare 2 fans.
    and for the enthoo pro, this is how big it is:

    235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
  28. davidarad02 said:
    you have to remember that the case already comes with 2 fans, which you can put in places you don't really care about being lit up.
    if you want all of your fans to be lit up, get 3 of them, and you will have spare 2 fans.
    and for the enthoo pro, this is how big it is:

    235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)


    k thx but should i get window or titanium window. Im thinking titanium
  29. imo the titanium version looks BAD. get the black one.
  30. davidarad02 said:
    imo the titanium version looks BAD. get the black one.


    kkkkkkkkk
  31. [quotems
    nice tidy build--though those photos dont show the hue+ to its best its actually far better than its looks in those

    mcnumpty23
    guess I need a new camera :)

    For the poster I like mid tower cases myself
    Have you thought about a AIO cooler ?
  32. Niklas_13 said:
    [quotems
    nice tidy build--though those photos dont show the hue+ to its best its actually far better than its looks in those

    mcnumpty23
    guess I need a new camera :)

    For the poster I like mid tower cases myself
    Have you thought about a AIO cooler ?


    nah the cameras fine just the rooms bright so dont see how great the leds are
  33. davidarad02 said:
    DarthShoppingMaul said:
    davidarad02 said:
    actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.


    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm


    as I already said, the 750D wouldn't work, as the heatsink is too tall.
    the 450D option fits, but barely.
    im still saying and recommending to go with the enthoo pro.

    Might do more research then post it clearly fits in the 750D
    http://pcpartpicker.com/b/tR9WGX
  34. Zerk2012 said:
    davidarad02 said:
    DarthShoppingMaul said:
    davidarad02 said:
    actually, when looking at it, the 450D can't fit your cooler.

    if you want the look of the Obsidian series, go for the 750D, but I do recommend going for the Phanteks enthoo pro, which does fit your cooler (height of the cooler is 171mm and the max on the enthoo pro is 193mm)

    btw, the 750D also doesn't fit the cooler with a maximum of 170mm.


    Ok guys what do you think. I have to lists to choose from. One with the 750D case and a bigger cpu cooler and one with a 450D case and a sick red/black cpu cooler. What do you guys choose?

    750D Case List : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gnwGvK

    450D Case List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4DKCBm


    as I already said, the 750D wouldn't work, as the heatsink is too tall.
    the 450D option fits, but barely.
    im still saying and recommending to go with the enthoo pro.

    Might do more research then post it clearly fits in the 750D
    http://pcpartpicker.com/b/tR9WGX


    yeah but i gotta admit the case he recommended was pretty neat
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Computers Fan Systems