Solved

I want to buy a graphics card which is good for gaming and isn't very expensive. Plz help out.

I want to buy a graphics card with which I would be able to enjoy games like cs go, skyrim, payday 2 and tomb raider and run them smoothly without any lag or anything. I want honest recommendations but try to recommend a cheap one :)

Info about my system:

Processor: Intel core 2 duo cpu e8400 3.0 ghz
Installed memory (RAM): 4 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows edition: Windows 8.1
DirectX version: DirectX 11
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about buy graphics card good gaming expensive plz
  1. What is your budget?

    Also could you please tell us your motherboard and the power supply?
  2. RampageR said:
    I want to buy a graphics card with which I would be able to enjoy games like cs go, skyrim, payday 2 and tomb raider and run them smoothly without any lag or anything. I want honest recommendations but try to recommend a cheap one :)

    Info about my system:

    Processor: Intel core 2 duo cpu e8400 3.0 ghz
    Installed memory (RAM): 4 GB
    System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Windows edition: Windows 8.1
    DirectX version: DirectX 11


    not possible with your current cpu


    you would need a core 2 quad first
  3. The GeForce GTX 750 Ti http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500349
    Radeon R7 265 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127790
    Radeon R7 370 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150735

    The first choice is if you have a very weak power supply. (less than 400W)
    The second choice is if you have a PSU better than 400W, as its cheaper and outperforms the first choice, but requires a little more power.
    The third choice is if you have a 450W+ PSU and $15 more to spend.
  4. Best answer
    get a 750ti it will fullfill all your needs and you dont have to upgrade any thing....
    it gives superb performance at low power consumption
    its value for money
  5. Forever Oleg said:
    What is your budget?

    Also could you please tell us your motherboard and the power supply?


    My motherboard is HP Compaq 8000 Elite SFF PC. Can't tell anything about the power supply though.

    As for my budget, you probably wouldn't know much about our currency (Rs) but I have enough money for a Radeon R7 370.
  6. jerdle said:
    The GeForce GTX 750 Ti http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500349
    Radeon R7 265 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127790
    Radeon R7 370 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150735

    The first choice is if you have a very weak power supply. (less than 400W)
    The second choice is if you have a PSU better than 400W, as its cheaper and outperforms the first choice, but requires a little more power.
    The third choice is if you have a 450W+ PSU and $15 more to spend.


    Helpful but the only problem is that I don't know what my power supply is. I'd have to open up my PC to find out as far as I know.
  7. sumit3322 said:
    get a 750ti it will fullfill all your needs and you dont have to upgrade any thing....
    it gives superb performance at low power consumption
    its value for money


    This helped, thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Graphics Cards