Solved

Is R9 390 or 390x has driver crashing after amd 15.11 update?

I am going to buy one of them in a week.I heard lot of driver crash with windows 10.
What about windows 7?
Should i buy nvidia ?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 390 390x driver crashing amd update
  1. I'm not using radeon but if the issue is really serious i think we should see flood of post about it in forum by now. I just think you worry too much?
  2. renz496 said:
    I'm not using radeon but if the issue is really serious i think we should see flood of post about it in forum by now. I just think you worry too much?

I saw there is many driver crash issue thread related to r9 390 series here. so i want to confirm from a r9 390 user that is the card is stable or not with latest updated driver.I dont want to install and uninstall driver whole time with my new graphics card beside playing games.
  3. Best answer
    It is working fine for me, you need to uninstall and rootout all the nvidia drivers first and than install. Also you need to make sure it gets proper power from your UPS and CPU. My UPS beeps, so I have plugged it directly to the wall board. Also made sure the power limit in after burner is max and had no crash since.
  4. Sunny Kapoor said:
    It is working fine for me, you need to uninstall and rootout all the nvidia drivers first and than install. Also you need to make sure it gets proper power from your UPS and CPU. My UPS beeps, so I have plugged it directly to the wall board. Also made sure the power limit in after burner is max and had no crash since.

Thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

windows 10 Windows 7 Crash AMD Graphics