Solved

Pc First time Boot No signal Issue

So its my first time i ever build a pc , and i have completely built the pc, the issue im having is that when i boot it up it says "NO SIGNAL" and on my motherboard on the lcd the code i get is " 99". All the fans run and my gpu lights up and so does the Corsair H100i gtx logo and the leds on the motherboard. I dont hear any beeps. Please help me !
My computer specs are:
CPU :I7-4790k
MOBO:Asus Maximus Vii Hero
GPU:Gigabyte G1 gaming gtx980ti
Cpu cooler :H100i Gtx cpu cooler
Ram:Corsair Vengeance 4gb x2
Psu: Corsair rm750W
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about time boot signal issue
  1. Did you make sure that you plugged your VGA or HDMI cables in the right port? Did you try taking out your GPU and plugging your cables into your MOBO and using integrated graphics? Did you make sure you seated your card completely? Are the PSU cables properly seated?
  2. ZeroGravity780 said:
    Did you make sure that you plugged your VGA or HDMI cables in the right port? Did you try taking out your GPU and plugging your cables into your MOBO and using integrated graphics? Did you make sure you seated your card completely? Are the PSU cables properly seated?

    I pushed everything in correctly, The windforce logo on my gpu lightens up and my fans on the gpu are working too. I havent connected any vga or Hdmi to my gpu. All my PSU cables are properly Seated.
  3. HDgamer said:
    ZeroGravity780 said:
    Did you make sure that you plugged your VGA or HDMI cables in the right port? Did you try taking out your GPU and plugging your cables into your MOBO and using integrated graphics? Did you make sure you seated your card completely? Are the PSU cables properly seated?

    I pushed everything in correctly, The windforce logo on my gpu lightens up and my fans on the gpu are working too. I havent connected any vga or Hdmi to my gpu. All my PSU cables are properly Seated.


    Where do you have your display cord plugged in? it must be plugged into the GPU.
  4. ZeroGravity780 said:
    HDgamer said:
    ZeroGravity780 said:
    Did you make sure that you plugged your VGA or HDMI cables in the right port? Did you try taking out your GPU and plugging your cables into your MOBO and using integrated graphics? Did you make sure you seated your card completely? Are the PSU cables properly seated?

    I pushed everything in correctly, The windforce logo on my gpu lightens up and my fans on the gpu are working too. I havent connected any vga or Hdmi to my gpu. All my PSU cables are properly Seated.


    Where do you have your display cord plugged in? it must be plugged into the GPU.


    So my HDMI is suppose to be connected into the GPU even though it is the first boot?
  5. Best answer
    Yes, your graphics will still look have low resolution until you install the drivers but connect your HDMI to the GPU.
Ask a new question

Read More

Boot Systems Motherboards