1. The Krait is a very poor gaming MoBo, I'd suggest the MSI Gaming 5 shown in the image.
2. The RM series is not recommended (7.0 Build Quality)http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=363
3. The SSD won't hold many games, so the games on the HD will receive no benefit. Would recommend a SSHD to give a 50% increase in those gameshttp://www.tomshardware.com/charts/hdd-charts-2013/-17-PCMark-7-Gaming,2915.html
4. You should be able to get 1866 or 2133 at the same price.
5. If you are interested in understanding what physical, design and component differences account for the differences in performance between cards, read this before pulling the trigger.http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/09/19/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-review/1
6. 3D modeling performance will depend on the App used. AutoCAD 3D runs better on geforce cards but many 3D programs run best on Quadro cards and don't run at all on GTX / Radeon