Can i get 60+Fps max minecraft settings????

Im going to be buying a new pc and i want to know if i can get 60+ Max settings on minecraft???


http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/2014-Paladin-E/W/243546

Gtx 970
i7-4790
600W
7 answers Last reply
More about fps max minecraft settings
  1. What's your full build and budget? I can build you an amazing computer for Minecraft.
  2. BT14 said:
    What's your full build and budget? I can build you an amazing computer for Minecraft.


    i ordered the pc i linked you too. i know i can get good fps on other games but can that pc get 60+fps minecraft???
  3. BT14 said:
    What's your full build and budget? I can build you an amazing computer for Minecraft.


    or maybe even shaders o.o
  4. prizzo332 said:
    Im going to be buying a new pc and i want to know if i can get 60+ Max settings on minecraft???


    http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/2014-Paladin-E/W/243546

    Gtx 970
    i7-4790
    600W


    Are you serious or trolling? xD Mate, that build will get you ALL the fps in Minecraft. You can't get that much of a better build for current modern games, and you're worried about Minecraft? Game-on, that build is awesome ;).
  5. JP7PlaysMC said:
    prizzo332 said:
    Im going to be buying a new pc and i want to know if i can get 60+ Max settings on minecraft???


    http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/2014-Paladin-E/W/243546

    Gtx 970
    i7-4790
    600W


    Are you serious or trolling? xD Mate, that build will get you ALL the fps in Minecraft. You can't get that much of a better build for current modern games, and you're worried about Minecraft? Game-on, that build is awesome ;).



    im not trolling lol sorry pretty new to pcs :D thanks for the help :D
  6. Okay here is the thing, if you are going to be playing mostly minecraft @1080p, just get a 750 Ti for about $150. You do not need a GTX 970 unless you plan to play games like Crysis 3, or Far Cry 4, etc., at max settings. Save your money. A 750 Ti should make you plenty happy even if you want to venture into some more demanding games.
  7. BTW I had 2 750m's in SLI(about the performance of a stock 750 Ti) and I could easily hit 250+ fps on max settings on minecraft.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Intel i7 Minecraft Graphics