Solved

PC stops screen goes blank after playing a few high end games after new SMPS

Hi everyone
my SMPS got shortcircuited yester day I got a new one of the same type today after getting it installed I tried playing my game and then after a while the screen goes blank and a stuttering sound keeps coming until I press the reboot button and then it takes a long time to restart
my System Req are
CPU intel core i-5 2320 @ 3 ghz
Ram 8 gb total having 2x 4gb Trancend DDR3 1333mhz
GPU Zotac Geforce gt 630 2gb 128 bit gddr3 synrenge edition
Motherboard Intel DH61WW
PSU before iball 400w approx
PSU now intex 400w approx

I tried playing games like Ultimate Spiderman and they work gr8 but higher Graphics Games such as games like GTA4 or Spiderman 3 or World in Conflict Give me the problem of blank Screen its like my GPU dosent want to take load anymore

Thanks in Advance
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about stops screen blank playing high end games smps
  1. are u playing those games you mention giving black screen at high or ultra grafix ???
  2. I play them at the default Graphics that the PC sets and it has never happend before
  3. well maybr your card is overheating or your current psu is not good enough .....actualy iball or intex are not gaming psu ...bacially the are cheap psu with crappy capacitors and a 450 watt psu provides anywere from 200 - 270 watt of output power get a good psu from seasonic ,xfx
  4. Get a decent PSU
  5. Is there any kind of fault in my GPU????
  6. pazdindalal said:
    Is there any kind of fault in my GPU????


    well i am not certainly sure...just test with a different card to be sure..
  7. It's the PSU. You had a crap PSU before and bought a crap PSU again
  8. prit87 said:
    pazdindalal said:
    Is there any kind of fault in my GPU????


    well i am not certainly sure...just test with a different card to be sure..



    I Dont have any extra GPUs any other solutions
  9. chimera201 said:
    It's the PSU. You had a crap PSU before and bought a crap PSU again


    What kind of PSU would you suggest in a low budget as My Budget cannot exeed above 1500 RS
  10. well add another 500 to 600 and u can get a corsair vs 450 ...which is not a psu which i generally recommend but at your budget its the best psu u can get..another choice will be the antec vp 450 which is 300-400 rs costlier than the corsair...
  11. Best answer
    pazdindalal said:
    chimera201 said:
    It's the PSU. You had a crap PSU before and bought a crap PSU again


    What kind of PSU would you suggest in a low budget as My Budget cannot exeed above 1500 RS


    Corsair VS350
  12. chimera201 said:
    pazdindalal said:
    chimera201 said:
    It's the PSU. You had a crap PSU before and bought a crap PSU again


    What kind of PSU would you suggest in a low budget as My Budget cannot exeed above 1500 RS


    Corsair VS350


    So you mean I should add another PSU to my PC or I should replace my PSU with the one u suggested
  13. Replace. Who gave you the idea of adding?
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Power Supplies Graphic card problem Blank Screen Power Supply problem Games Graphics