Solved

question regarding graphic card

i have intel pentium e5400 dual core 2.7GHz . my ram is 4gb ddr3 . my monitor max res is 1366x768. my psu is of 430w. if i buy zotac 630 2gb graphic card. would i be able to play latest games like gta 4 , crysis 3 , fc3 ,black ops 2 upcoming gta 5 with this graphic card. and how much fps can i expect in mid settings??
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about question graphic card
  1. With the system you are running, I don't think that the GT630 would be a good buy. NVidia's lower end cards are usually rebrands of older cards, so are not going to be great for modern PCs. The games you list are pretty resource heavy, and I don't know if Crysis 3 and FarCry 3 will be playable with a GT630. The absolute minimum you should be looking at is either the NVidia GTX650 or the AMD HD7750, and even then you will be getting very low framerates even at mid settings.

    Ideally, if you could post a budget we might be able to help you out easily with a possible new GPU.

    Best Regards
    Luke
  2. You'll be able to play them, but most will probably need low settings to be playable. You have an old/slow dual core and the 630 isn't very good.
  3. Flightsimluke said:
    With the system you are running, I don't think that the GT630 would be a good buy. NVidia's lower end cards are usually rebrands of older cards, so are not going to be great for modern PCs. The games you list are pretty resource heavy, and I don't know if Crysis 3 and FarCry 3 will be playable with a GT630. The absolute minimum you should be looking at is either the NVidia GTX650 or the AMD HD7750, and even then you will be getting very low framerates even at mid settings.

    Ideally, if you could post a budget we might be able to help you out easily with a possible new GPU.

    Best Regards
    Luke

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqOJdiV-Aww
  4. akshaybhat said:
    Flightsimluke said:
    With the system you are running, I don't think that the GT630 would be a good buy. NVidia's lower end cards are usually rebrands of older cards, so are not going to be great for modern PCs. The games you list are pretty resource heavy, and I don't know if Crysis 3 and FarCry 3 will be playable with a GT630. The absolute minimum you should be looking at is either the NVidia GTX650 or the AMD HD7750, and even then you will be getting very low framerates even at mid settings.

    Ideally, if you could post a budget we might be able to help you out easily with a possible new GPU.

    Best Regards
    Luke

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqOJdiV-Aww


    I agree, the 630 can only run Crysis 3 on low settings with a low resolution at barely playable framerates. You post a Youtube video with barely any information, that shows low fps gameplay. You ask a question and then post a video trying to prove people wrong. What does this prove?
  5. ok if i play gta 4 with res of 1024 x 600 and mid settings then approx how much fps i will get??
  6. Best answer
    akshaybhat said:
    ok if i play gta 4 with res of 1024 x 600 and mid settings then approx how much fps i will get??


    It's hard to say, due to the fact that the card doesn't get many reviews due to the fact that it isn't very good. It should be playable though.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5R_BxDre38

    That video may help you out a little, ignore him when he says 20fps is playable, you should be looking for 30fps MINIMUM.
Ask a new question

Read More

Pentium DDR3 RAM Processors Graphics