water cooling my pc for overclocking

I'm interested in water cooling(to maximize overclocking) but the only thing i know is the cpu coolers.
what about vga coolers and mobos i read that I can add water blocks to them, but I don't know from where I can get them or how to use them.
i hope that anyone can help me with suggestions or info.
my rig:
proc: intel i5 4670k
vga: evga 770gtx w.acx
ram: corsair 16gb 1600hz
mobo: asus sabertooth z87
psu: corsair 700GS
case: corsair carbide 400R
ssd: samsung 120GB
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about water cooling overclocking
  1. Best answer
    There is like 8 sticky threads that you should read through first in the main overclocking forum. You can learns lots there.

    You can buy a decent "closed loop" system, basically a self contained system for the CPU for around $100 but these don't allow hooking up to a GPU or the MB, or allow you to change the pump, rad, etc but are decent self contained units.

    Open loop are basically ones you build yourself with your choice of tubing, what gets cooled, rad, pump, color, fluid inside the tubes, etc. They can be expensive if you want to cool all kinds of components and getting all the fittings and parts, etc but usually run better and allow most customization.
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Water Cooling Cooling