This game is clearly CPU-limited, but with the AMD system pushing out 50+ frames per second (FPS), it's not a concern. Note that the AMD system pushes the same frame rates at 2560x1600 as it does at 1280x1024.
H.A.W.X. wasn't part of our benchmarking suite during our last SBM, so we can only compare our current system against its overclocked variant. The overclock shows some advantage, but it's completely theoretical as the ultra-high 2560x1600 resolution is pumping out over 100 FPS at stock speeds with 4x AA enabled.
- System Builder Marathon: $1,250 AMD System
- Video Cards, Motherboard, And Case
- Power Supply, CPU, And Cooler
- Memory, Hard Drive, And Optical Drive
- Assembly And Overclocking
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Application Benchmarks: Media Encoding
- Application Benchmarks: 2D And 3D Graphics
- Application Benchmarks: Productivity
- Game Benchmarks: First-Person Shooters
- Game Benchmarks: Real-Time Strategy And Flight Simulator
- Game Benchmarks: RPG
- Power And Temperature Benchmarks