IFA 2008 – One For All's Xsight Programmable Remote Control
- 2.2” touch screen, LCD colour display
- Touch slide navigation
- Controls up to 18 devices
- Favourites including channel logos
- 12 profiles
- Macros, activities
Despite the bevy of features, One For All promises users will be able to program the “Xsight” in a matter of minutes without having to read the manual. The company claims to have developed a setup method that will allow anyone to use the remote right out of the box. Also, a single “Xsight” will act as a personalized remote control for every member of the household. An internet based application called “EZRC” lets users create their own profiles including their favourite TV stations as well as letting them adapt the user interface to their individual taste.
Making the remote control more personal Once the user has created an account, the “Xsight” is ready to be configured. Any commands already programmed in for any devices will be carried over, and new ones can of course be added at any time. However, the device offers a lot more possibilities including profiles, favourites and activities, making the “Xsight” a real jack of all trades.
Profiles The favourites that have been saved can be assigned to specific profiles on the “Xsight”. For example, you could create a profile for each family member or group TV stations according to genre, e.g. Sports, Movies, Music, etc. Up to six such profiles can be created.
- Application Area : AV Devices + (OFA Light/Home control compatible)
- Controllable devices : 18
- 2.2” colour LCD touch screen, Touch-slide navigator
- Battery : Lithium-Ion (charger included)
- Setup Options :
- OFA Quick & Go Setup (directly via remote control), 5 languages supported (ENG/GER/FRA/ESP/ITA), region-specific top 24 brand commands for each device, learning feature
- OFA Web Setup (EZ-RC), up to 72 favourites (including station logos), activities (up to 12), profiles (up to 6), additional language settings “Xsight Colour”
Expo hall 25, stand 108