AMD Releases Catalyst 13.2 Beta Drivers
AMD has released the latest 13.2 Beta drivers to the public.
The new Catalyst 13.2 Beta drivers improve performance in various games including Crysis 2, Crysis 3 (Beta Release), Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2 and Devil May Cry.
The driver changes apply to the HD5000, HD6000, HD7700 series and above.
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.